Truck drivers are some of the most incredible people on Earth. They’re out there every day, making sure that your favorite products get to your doorstep on time. However, what is required to become a truck driver?
This requires strength and determination, mental focus, physical endurance and demands patience and compassion — truckers have some of the longest hours in the business, but they’re also driving all over the country helping people get their packages delivered on time. It takes immense courage too; sometimes delivering shipments means going through dangerous weather conditions or navigating narrow mountain roads at night.
Stay reminded of your dedication with these trucking quotes:
- “I don’t think there’s any real motivation for somebody to be a truck driver. Mine was simple; dad was a truck driver, I wanted to own one.” – Lindsay Fox.
- “I’ve been on every interstate highway in the lower 48 states by now, and I never get tired of the view.” – Steve Earle
- “I’m very proud of being Italian-American, but people don’t realize that the mafia is just this aberration. The real community is built on the working man, the guy who’s the cop, the fireman, the truck driver, the bus driver.” – Chazz Palminteri
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “There is more credit and satisfaction in being a first-rate truck driver than a tenth-rate executive” – B.C. Forbes
- “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word – excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.” – Pearl Buck
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
- “The best truck drivers are patient, independent, determined, and hard working. They love adventure and like thinking quickly.” – Joanna Dunham
- “Drive safely. Your family is waiting for you at home alert today.” – Divyansh Dixit
Additionally, the most important thing to consider while driving is:
You are accountable for your and others’ safety. Maintain your focus on the work, your eyes on the road, and your hands on the wheel.
We hope these quotes inspired you, and please don’t hesitate to find out more about our Independent Landstar agency at janssonllc.com.